Wednesday, August 7, 2013

King Size Dream

Today I am still working on my King Size Summer In the Park Quilt.

I'm linking up with Lee over at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday. 


Well here are a few pictures.


This is the fabric I picked out. Gypsy Girl by Moda. As you know I love Turquoise sooooo. 

Jelly Roll so no cutting. Well....almost I couldn't find one that I liked for the solid color so I bought yardage and cut it myself.


Goes together really quickly. Straight line sewing. 





And here are the tubes.....well some of them. I am making a king size and the pattern is for a large lap size.


My babies hate it when I sew they don't get as much attention.


Well almost all of them hate it some just don't like to be disturbed.


On the 39 .......um 40 squares front. I haven't done very much. Finished the C which stands for Chitty and cat. Also decided to fill in the sea shell but not finished with that either. See the whole story Here and Here



Hugs and best stitches to you all,



1 comment:

I love to hear what you think. Just remember let's all play nice. ;)