Sunday, August 11, 2013

Verse for Sunday

Well today I don't have a verse for you but I do have a song I would like for you to listen to. You see friends from the time I started my blog up again I told myself I would be honest on here. I feel that this will help me as well as maybe someone else reading. 

To be honest I have really been struggling lately. Some days to even be productive with anything at all. I was in my sewing room Friday afternoon and as always I had a CD playing and the last song came on and I just broke down because the words were just what I have been thinking lately.

Please, Please listen to the words.....




I choose the one with the words because I want you to not only hear him sing them but read them for yourself. 

HIS word is true and I know that what I am going through will pass. I know in my heart that He knows right where I am and how I feel I will walk through this holding His hand. 

Thanks for listening. Have a great week.

Hugs and best stitches to you all,

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard this song in a long time. Thank you for sharing it with us. =)

    Keep trusting in the One who is The Way, The Truth and The Life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Michelle, SallyO'Sews from the M*QC forum here! Thanks for this; been a Don Moen fan for many years. Have you read Psalm 42 lately? It's a personal favorite of mine. Praying for you, dear.
    Blessings,
    ~ Sally \0/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think. Just remember let's all play nice. ;)