Friday, December 20, 2013

I finally did it....

No sorry didn't finish my quilt! But....I did post my first tutorial yeah!!

You might remember not long ago I posted that I had made some homemade Body Butter Here. Some of you ask if I could post how I made it. 



So I decided that I would just make a Tutorial's Page on here just in case I might add another tutorial some day.  

So if you would like to see my tutorial on how to make your very own Homemade Body Butter you can click on the tab at the top of the page labeled "My Tutorials" or you can just click HERE and it will take you straight to the post. 

Have fun friends and if you have any question about how to make the Body Butter or if you would like to just say Hi you can email me at: flquiltershell (at) gmail (dot) com

I hope you are spending time with your family this week and next. If you can't take some time out to call and chat with them or drop them a line....



Hugs and best stitches to you all,









a.k.a. Mrs. Sew & Sew

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think. Just remember let's all play nice. ;)