Sunday, May 25, 2014

Verse For Sunday

I would like to take this opportunity to say my condolences go out to those who have lost loved ones in a war at some point in time. 
I have posted a picture on my last post about this but I wanted you to see a picture that I took of this.


This is a picture of a patch on my husbands "cut" (vest) 
Thank You For Your Sacrifice









And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil, correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of truth, and they may come to their sense and escape from the snare of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will.
2 Timothy 2:24-26


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think. Just remember let's all play nice. ;)