Monday, September 25, 2017

A Wife's Secret to Happiness Week 2 Chapter 2 - Encouragement

Hey There Friends,

I'm glad you stopped by for some encouragement. This is for week two of bible study, if you missed week one's encouragement video you can find it Here



In the video I talk about our verse of the week Ephesians 5:25. Pictured above is the scripture card I gave out in class this week to help you with this weeks verse. This happens to be mine hanging out on my desk in my pen/pencil jar. 

Here is the video I hope this helps



Here is a link to explain who Matthew Henry is. You can click HERE to get to his complete commentary. 

I want you to know that I use a Study Bible and that is where I get a lot of my information. It helps me to not only understand who wrote the book of the bible I am reading from but, also why they wrote it and who it was addressed to. The current bible I am using is this one. Now, this bible is Hardback and LARGE print. (very thick and heavy) I don't take it to bible study classes much. You can buy this bible in the Olive Tree app. I also have other study bibles I use and just regular bibles as well.
If you would like for me to write another post on what Printed Bibles as well as Digital Bibles I use I would be happy to do that. Just leave a comment in the comments section below if you would like to know.


Remember we are #wifestylin so is your Wifestyle Short or Venti?



Don't worry we can work to have a better Wifestyle as we learn and grow together!

Some of you asked about the podcast I mentioned at our last class so I wrote up a blog post outlining my favorites and some that I pick and choose what I listen to. (complete with links) If you missed that post you can find it Here

I have enjoyed our bible study class and getting to know all of you.
I hope you have a great rest of your week.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think. Just remember let's all play nice. ;)