Monday, September 18, 2017

A Wife's Secret to Happiness Week 1 Chapter 1 - Encouragement

First let me say it has been a very long time sense I have used my blog. But, hey if I can write to you and encourage you through my old blog I'll give it a go. (please forgive me some of the information on here is out dated I will do my best to update it soon)




I know some of you were unable to make it on Sept. 14 to pick up your book. That is O.K.
There is still time to get a book and study guide and just start. That's right friends sometimes we have to just start. We start and let God lead. 

Hang in here with me.....
God would have us do our best at anything we do but when it comes to bible study I have learned over the years no matter how tired I am or how much I feel like "I can't possibly do one more thing." God will speak to you through the pages of his word and someone in a class.
I have been in bible study classes before where I thought "What could I possibly learn from this!" Then a few days later and sometimes not that long BAM it hits you like a ton of bricks and the Lord is speaking directly to you through the bible verse you are studying, the book you are using, or someone in class says something and you think "God is speaking to me through them" 
Yes, yes and yes sweet sister I have had it happen to me!

That is why I'm writing this today to you. I don't want you to miss out on the refreshment you can get from studying God's word with your fellow sisters in Christ. 

Our next Bible Study Class will be September 21, 2017 try to arrive between 5:30-6:00pm
(if you can't get there by then get there when you can, but we will start as soon as we can)
We are meeting at the Chipley Hellfighters Clubhouse: 884 Usery Road, Chipley
Be ready to discuss Chapter One in the book as well as study guide material.
Our verse for this week is:




Here is the video I promised. (please disregard all the um's I did this in one take) 




If you are coming to my blog and have no idea what I am talking about here are some basics.

The Bible Study we are using is by: Jen Weaver
You can buy the bible study book: Here , Here , Here , Here
Her Video Promo:







You can find my husband Darren and myself on Facebook: Here
You can find my Personal/Ministry Instagram: Here
You can find my Crafty Instagam: Here

You can find our F.A.I.T.H. Riders Chapter Page on Facebook: Here
F.A.I.T.H. Riders National Website: Here
Our Churches website: Here

Again let me say, this is Not: a "motorcycle ministry thing", a "Baptist, Assembly, Methodist" thing or affiliated with any church.

This Is: Ladies who want to study God's word (the Bible) to find out how God would direct us to be the best Wives we can be in a marriage between two imperfect people. 


I hope you have a great week my sweet sister!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think. Just remember let's all play nice. ;)