Monday, October 30, 2017

A Wife's Secret to Happiness Week 7 Chapter 7 - Encouragement

Hey, Friends so glad you decided to stop by my blog. 
This is the encouragement post for week 7 and we are in chapter 7 of the bible study A Wife's Secret to Happiness.

Our verse for this week is:





And here is your encouragement video for this week.




I know that Jen brought up some very valid points this week. If we don't speak well of our own husbands how can we expect anyone else too!?!

I hope you have a great week friends and I am looking forward to seeing all of you this Thursday November 2nd at 5:30p.m. at the clubhouse.

If you have missed any of my blog posts and encouragement videos in this bible study
A Wife's Secret to happiness you can find them all listed below.

Chapter One HERE
Chapter Two HERE
Chapter Three HERE
Chapter Four HERE
Chapter Five HERE
Chapter Six HERE
Chapter Seven (you are here)

See you soon friends,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think. Just remember let's all play nice. ;)