Monday, November 27, 2017

A Wife's Secert to Happiness Week 11 Chapter 11 - Encouragement

Hi Friends,
I am glad you came over to my blog to get weekly encouragement.
We are in the bible study A Wife's Secret to Happiness and we are in week 11 and reading chapter 11.

Our verse for this week is:

"Most blessed among women....."
Judges 5:24






Here is your encouragement video for this week.


                                   



I hope you have had a great Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for don't we? I think we are truly "Most blessed among women" 

I look forward to seeing you all this Thursday night November the 30th at 5:30p.m. at the clubhouse. I have missed you all!

If you have missed any of the previous blog posts and encouragement videos you can find them below:

Chapter One HERE
Chapter Two HERE
Chapter Three HERE
Chapter Four HERE
Chapter Five HERE
Chapter Six HERE
Chapter Seven HERE
Chapter Eight HERE
Chapter Nine HERE
Chapter Ten HERE
Chapter Eleven YOU ARE HERE

I hope to see you soon,





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think. Just remember let's all play nice. ;)