Monday, November 6, 2017

A Wife's Secret to Happiness Week 8 Chapter 8 - Encouragement

Hi friends welcome to your encouragement post for week 8 and we are in chapter 8 of our bible study A Wife's Secret to Happiness.

Our verse for this chapter is:
Matthew 6:33



Here is your encouragement video for this week.


                                        


I know I didn't talk about the section on finding God's will while doing errands and housework, I will leave that for our class time. 

I hope all of you are able to finish this chapter and the workbook. I know we had gotten used to a little shorter chapters but I know you can do this. There is a lot to digest in this chapter so I am really looking forward to our class time together this week. 
I will see Thursday November 9th at 5:30p.m. at the clubhouse.


If you have missed any of the other encouragement posts/videos you can find them below.

Chapter One - HERE
Chapter Two - HERE
Chapter Three - HERE
Chapter Four - HERE
Chapter Five - HERE
Chapter Six - HERE
Chapter Seven - HERE
Chapter Eight - You are HERE


I hope you have a great week!
See you soon friends,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think. Just remember let's all play nice. ;)